Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tea Time Gift Set

Today I made a little gift set using the newly released Tea Time set, which I just love! I was inspired by my Grandmother's gorgeous English China, decorated in gold with dainty pink flowers. I started with a base of Regal Rose card stock for my card. I embossed all my images from the Tea Time set with gold embossing powder, onto Crafty Secrets designer paper from the Radiant Pad, and cut them out to paper piece them. For the card I cut my doily using a Marianne die, and I cut the Spellbinders Doily Motifs from Recollections brushed gold card stock and embossed. I added a few little Prima roses and a sheer ribbon to embellish.


SNS-tea-card-2

The template for the Tea Box came from Lauren Meader's My Time Made Easy. It's a fun presentation for a gift of tea for any tea lover! I created the box with Regal Rose card stock and used Crafty Secrets Radiant Pad for the designer paper. I used Regal Rose Grosgrain ribbon, layering it over two Martha Stewart punched edges. I added an element from the Spellbinders Doily Motifs which I cut from the dp, then I punched my sentiment with a circle punch, sponged with Regal Rose and adhered to the doily motif. One single ZVA Creative rose finished off the sentiment. On the top of the box is a doily motif in Regal Rose and another paper pieced, gold embossed tea pot.


SNS-teaset-detail1
Align Center


I hope you enjoyed my little gift set!

Have a great week and thanks for visiting today! I'd love to have you visit my blog, Th-INK-ing of You!

hugs,

4 comments:

Korin said...

Oh.my.goodness. This is AMAZING, Grace!! WOW. I don't even have the words!

Unknown said...

This is a great set. That box is just lovely.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a gorgeous project grace-any tea lover would be in awe to receive this-fabulous work

Katerina said...

ой яка крута))!