Thursday, July 14, 2011

Frame It Part 2

Happy Thursday and welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy blog. This is Mary Marsh and today is my turn to cover the blog post.

Hope all of you are enjoying the lazy, hazy crazy days of summer. I sure am.

Last month when I posted to this blog I did a "frame it" card. See that post here.

I wanted to show you how you can take a sentiment and frame it with dies, patterned paper and ribbon to make a card.
I decided to continue with that theme this month. I like using dies and showing off the pattern in my paper. So often it gets covered up with lots of layers.

I used the scripture sentiment from the "joyful heart" set. This set was part of the July release.

Since this scripture reads of the joy in the Lord's presence, I wanted my card to reflect that. I used a bold & bright patterned paper from BoBunny. I added some ribbon, buttons and pearls to complete my card.

Well, that's it for me today. Until next time..........

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Love how you framed the beautiful verse, Mary! You are so right about covering up the DP with layers...this design sets off the beauty of those papers!

Bridget said...

So pretty, Mary - what a beautiful Nestie frame for the Scripture verse!