Thursday, December 8, 2011

Itty Bitty Wreath

Holiday greetings everyone! Welcome to another posting day on the fabulous Sweet 'n Sassy blog! We're so excited that you've stopped by for a visit! Our team offers a wide range of design styles so there's sure to be something here for everyone!!

Today I'm sharing an image from one of my favorite holiday stamp sets, Christmas Itty Bitties. I love the sweet designs in this set and that it's super easy to color one of the images and then use a 1 1/4" square punch to punch out the shape. You can use a lot of these itty bitty images on a card or like today's card, only one! I also seem to be very keen on the all white look combined with these images, keeping the coloring to traditional holiday colors of red and green.

This is a 4.5" x 4.5" card and I used a snowflake embossing folder from Tim Holtz to emboss the second cardstock layer. The wreath was colored with Copics and I added a small border of green cardstock behind the image. The twine, also available from Sweet 'n Sassy, was wrapped behind the image and I added red Stickles to the berries on the wreath for just a tiny bit of bling!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and that you have a very blessed holiday!

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!~

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very sweet & petite. I love how you show that a small image can pack a punch when used like this.
~Meredith

Bridget said...

What a beautiful CAS look, Kim!