Monday, December 5, 2011

Joyful Christmas

I hope that your holiday preparations are going well. As for me and my decorating...well my tree is still not up which my daughters are not happy about lol. However, I do at least have some of my Christmas cards finished. Take a peek at one them:



I stamped this super cute snowman onto Neenah white and colored with copics. I also stamped just the scarf onto patterned paper and pieced it onto my colored image. It is available both in clear stamps (Welcome Jesus) and as a digital image (Smiley Snowman). I sponged pink ink around the colored image, added rhinestones for buttons, white stickles for snow, and pearls in the corners.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Chrisd said...

What a sweet card and I love the sentiment with it!

Bridget said...

Adorable, Janette - the colors are just beautiful!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty! I like the bright happy colors! :)

Cathymac said...

Oh Janette...what a darling card! I love this sweet snowman and the papers and lace you paired him with make him look so festive!

Sandy said...

I just LOVE this card! I think it's the colors and pretty papers that just grab your eyes and draw you to it! Your coloring, layout, and embellishment are all so perfect. REALLY cute card!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty card Janette-you have paired the perfect papers with this cute snowman image. My tree isn't up either because I a, procrastinating about buying a new one-and I am still working on Christmas cards myself

Deb Buckminster said...

My eyes first delighted in the beautiful papers, then I was drawn to the ADORABLE (and oooh, so JOYFUL!) snowman!!

Your card couldn't BE more special, Janette!!