Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thoughtful Rhubarb


Happy Saturday everyone!  I made a quick card to share using the darling new Thoughtful Rhubarb clear stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I paired him with the yummy Snowfall patterned paper from Bo Bunny - isn't he handsome surrounded by blue?  I finished him off with a fun heart - I am loving the hearts die set from SNSS!

I also added some pretty velvet flourish stickers from Stampendous to my card - they were originally white, but I sponged some ink on them to help them blend in with the papers a bit more.

Did you see the surprise announcement about the entire February release being available early?  Limited quantities are already in the store, so if you order now you might even get your stamps before the official release on Thursday, Feb 2!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Thoughtful Rhubarb (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft (PTI), White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Snowfall (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen (Ranger Distress)
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Velvet Flourish Stickers (Stampendous), Bling (Creative Impressions)
Tools: Heart Dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Banner Die (Spellbinders)

No comments: