Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You Can't Be Beet!

I had to save this card for last because this time guesting for Sweet 'n Sassy can't be beet!! Tee hee... This is how I like my beets - on paper. I never eat them but I think they're completely adorable, especially when they have faces! Thank you so much for having me ladies - you can't be beet!
Lydia is at CHA right now, but she shared this fabby card with us before she left! We've SO enjoyed having her as our guest this month, and she has created some amazing projects!  In case you missed any, be sure to check them out!

Designer: Lydia Fiedler
Stamps: You & Me 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: SU - Crumb Cake, DSP, Canson Marker Paper
Accessories: ShinHan Touch Twin Markers: Y42, GY48, YR26, R2, Silk, Sewing Machine

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a fun card Lydia. Love the colors and the images. :o)

Marybeth said...

Adorable card, love those happy beets on paper and to eat :) so cute!