Saturday, February 11, 2012

We Go Together Like Peas and Carrots

Have I told you lately that I adore this new set, You & Me? I love it just about as much as I love coffee and donuts (another one of the fun images included in the set!) And ok, I like peas and carrots too, especially when they come complete with sweet little faces and coordinating sentiments!

I opted to use some lovely vintage paper from October Afternoon for today's card. I don't know why but the You & Me set reminde me of a 50's diner and the Farmhouse line from October Afternoon is the perfect combo! My pea and carrot are colored with Copic markers and popped up with some foam tape. I also added some lovely seam binding ribbon, along with a big 'ol pearl.

Head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy shop and check out this great set!!

4 comments:

Chrisd said...

Such sweetness and your choice of papers is perfect!

Cathymac said...

Very cute, Kim! Love the warm colors, the vintage look, and the seam binding bow! Fabulous design!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! Love the stamp set!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Kim. Love the cut out images and great colors. The papers are so pretty and the ribbon looks awesome.