Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hap-bee Bearthday!


Good Morning Sweet 'n Sassy fans!  Today is my last post as a Guest Designer and I want to begin by thinking Korin and Taylor for letting me join their team this past month.  I have truely had a blast designing with "Bee Happy Rhubarb" and "Owl Be There".  I also want to take a moment to remind everyone about the un-bee-lievable sale the store has right now!  40 % off til Wednesday!  I got my order in Sunday. 
My card today was inspired by this week's sketch challenge over on the Sweet 'n Sassy Sketch Challenge Blog.  A new sketch is posted every saturday. 
I also have a party favor / bag to share with you.  I designed the bag myself and intended to shoot a how to video, but that didn't work out this week.  I haven't posted it on my blog (Paperlicious Designs) yet, so if you are interested in the video, stay tuned.  I should get it done later this month.


I hope you have a bee-utiful week!!
hugs, Melisa


No comments: