Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Owl be here ...


Good morning Sweet and Sassy fans!  I'm back today with another "Owl Be There" card.  Lots of paper piecing on this one, but it really doesn't take long.  I sketched the tree and leaves on patterned paper.  I used my brown NeoColor II water color crayon on the tree and around the edges of all the other pieces.  I used a toothpick to create the flag.

Have a great day!
Owl be back next week with another Sweet N Sassy project!
Melisa

***********************************************
Project Details
Stamps : Sweet 'n Sassy "Owl Be There"
Colorization : PanPastels, "Turquoise Tint" and "Turquoise"
NeoColor II Brown #59
Patterned Paper : Bo-Bunny 12 x 12 Et Cetera Ledger (tree), My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 paper pad - Blush II (pink polka dot) and Lime Twist (green polka dots), Basic Grey 6 x6 paper pad "Origins" 2009 (yellow).
Scalloped Scissors : Fiskars
Mini Attacher / Stamples : Tim Holtz
tooth pick



2 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

O wow this is super cute!! i love the corner pieces and how you did the tree!!
Kristan

Betty Benton said...

TREE-mendous card! Love your owl and his sentiment!!