Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vintage Holiday Sentiments ~

stamps: Vintage Ornaments
It has been the most wonderful time of the year...here at Sweet'nSassy with the recent Christmas in July Bloghop and limited pre-release of the sets I am featuring today. These sets will be officially released later this Fall in time for your Christmas crafting pleasure.
 
stamps: Christmas Sentiments, Holiday Baubles

I have been challenging myself to keep my cards CAS. I am not yet convinced it's simple. ;-) The first card is one layer stamping in 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation and added some bling to the centres of the ornaments. These are so much fun to work with and the paper had the words printed on it already. taa-daa!! 

The second card features the holiday baubles stamped using markers and then shadowed them using crumb coloured ink. I stamped the sentiment in two layers rather than across and cut it out using SNSS decorative plaque dies. I simulated the patterned paper with a snowflake embossing folder. 

Have a fun weekend! 
~ Mary


 

No comments: