Saturday, August 18, 2012

You & Me

Have I told you how much I love this stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy. *smile* There are four sweet images in the You & Me set, Coffee & Donuts, Peas & Carrots, Salt & Pepper, Milk & Cookies, and PB&J!

Check out this tutorial on SCS for how to make this fun pop up card. I paired my darling stamps with paper from Bo Bunny and Anna Griffin. (Someone stop me...I'm in a major pink phase lately!) My image was colored with Copics and mounted on some fun text paper. The ribbon is from SU!, the buttons are from Papertreyink, and the twine is from eclectic Paperie!

Enjoy!
Kim Schofield

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the stamp set with the cute faces! I've been thinking about making that card design but haven't yet. You've inspired me!

Cathymac said...

What a perfect set to use with this cute pop up card, Kim! Wonderful fold, colors, and coloring!