Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I have had the honor and joy of serving on the Sweet 'n Sassy Design Team for the past year but, very sadly, this is my last official post.  As we all know, life often has surprising and exciting new plans for us and with the changes in my life, I simply do not have the time to give my Sweet 'n Sassy cards the focus that they deserve.

I love Sweet 'n Sassy stamps and wanted to give you a few samples of what I so love.

First, Rhubarb and Cocoa...two of my favorite  characters!!  Here's Rhubarb all dressed up for Christmas!!  Santa Rhubarb can be found in Rhubarb's Christmas clear set.  Cocoa is an absolutely charming mouse with his own line of stamps.


Second, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps do cute well, but they also have a variety of lovely and elegant stamps.  Here's a sample using Autumn Collage with a background using Friendship Script and a few elements from Vintage Postcard


Third...Christian stamps!!  Many of their stamps, such as Our Refuge as used on the next sample, are beautiful enough to stand alone.  There are also a large array of gorgeous florals and birds and wedding and baby sets and more, each of which includes Christian sentiments in the set. 



I do love Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and they will continue to be an important part of my own card making! I look forward to each monthly release to see what I can add to my personal stash!!

With love and prayers,

Kim Singdahlsen

3 comments:

Bridget said...

You'll be missed, Kim, love these three examples of your wonderful talent showcasing SNSS stamps!

Cathymac said...

Your cards and sentiments reflect the best of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Kim! You will be missed! Thanks so much for sharing your talent here, and blessings to you as the Lord leads you in different directions!

Marlena M. said...

Will miss you here Kim~your cards are gorgeous! Blessings~