Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cocoa Merry Christmas

Hello my friends! Giovana here with a very cute Christmas card. I used a Cocoa Digital image, this one is "Cocoa's Santa Hat", the sentiment is from "Christmas Light" set.
I colored the image with Copic Markers, cut a pom-pom from one of my American Craft Ribbon and added it to the image, of course the hat needed a little bit of bling. .
The papers are from the Peaceful Collection from Authentique. The big scallop border is from SNSS :)




Now, you can get this image in clear stamp, the 25% Sale ends today!! Also, tomorrow starts the new "Digital Sale" and you could get this image as well :)

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day.

Giovana

2 comments:

Mary K said...

I love how your soft colors in background really make that hat pop! Your bow is such a cute idea too. Thanks!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling Cocoa card Giovana. Love the pretty colors and great layers.