Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Giving thanks for YOU!


Thanksgiving Day has come and gone. . .but I am not finished giving thanks. (Nor do I plan to be, any time soon!)  It's been such fun joining you all at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps this month.  I have one last project to share with you here on the SNSS blog. . . and if you'll stop by my blog, I'll share one more bonus project too! 

I used the fabulous Grunge Borders set along with Leaf Silhouettes again today because there are  limitless combinations with these two sets! I stamped the woodgrain border on my card base, and then inked the edges to add a little more dimension and texture.   I stamped my leaves in two colors of ink, trimmed them and adhered them to a matted cardstock block.  As a finishing touch, I added the sweet small sentiment and a few twine stitches. (I told you, I cannot STOP myself when it comes to that dark brown twine!) 

Warm and bright. I love the way the colors just popped on this card.  

Thanks so much for having me this month, at SNSS.  It's been a blessing!
Have a beautiful holiday season, and I'll be seeing you around, for sure!
Laura,
xoxo

2 comments:

Mary K said...

Sweet card with that woodgrain stamp. Is a beautiful color combination as well.

merrymstamper said...

wow, what a striking combo! love what you did here :)