Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift of Grace



Hello everyone~
It's Makiko and I have one card for you today.

I used the school color (green and white) of Sandy Hook Elementary School where the 26 innocent lives were violently taken away last Friday. One thing I know is we are promised nothing. All that we have is truly a gift and I am so thankful for the time I have had and for what is left.
I pray for all parents, family and friends who lost those precious lives. I hope they will find peace and comfort one day.

I used Graceful Calla Lily set for the image and the sentiment. The image was colored with Copic markers.



Hope you like it.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day.

Makiko


4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is a beautiful card and gesture Makiko~yes, let's keep them in our prayers.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Makiko, this is so precious! It's such a gorgeous set that I love, and you have honored the family and friends of Sandy Hook Elementary...and the entire town. Thank you for sharing this beautiful and touching card. May we all continue to pray for comfort. Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card Makiko. Love the soft colors, the dry embossing. Just perfect.

Unknown said...

Yes, i agreed with the ideas that can provided in the post.
burun estetigi