Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nothing sweeter


Happy Tuesday! Stacy your guest designer here again with a creation. I am using this darling new set again called Sweet Kiwi. I can't help myself.. he is just so sweet! I have a bit more color and design with this creation today. I stamped the image onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with various copic markers.

For some dimension the Fence and Grass die would be perfect to nestle him behind. My grass and fence are all popped up on dimensionals with a few small flowers added with jeweled centers. Gingham paper goes with just about any style of card and was perfect for this one too. Another easy peasy card for you today. Thanks for joining me.  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is as sweet as can be, Stacy! Love the bright summer colors with this Kiwi image.

Cathymac said...

Your card couldn't be any sweeter, Stacy...this kiwi card is adorable!

diane zechman said...

AWWWW-dorable, Stacy!!