Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sneak Peek Sweet Kiwi Thanks


Good morning! Your guest designer Stacy here, with a sneak peek of a new set coming out June 16th called Sweet Kiwi. Adorable isn't he? I stamped the image onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Colored him with several copic markers.
I scored around this panel and then wrapped some bakers twine around the bottom. Tied a bow with some more bakers twine through a red button and adhered to the middle. My sentiment is on the clouds that have some added sparkle and a jeweled center. Voila! Doesn't the splash of color against the white just make it pop? Thanks for joining me today. Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Awww, so cute.

Bridget said...

Eeeek! Adorable, Stacy, just the kind of card I love, clean with a fab image!

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute bear - but I must admit as a New Zealander I was expecting a genuine kiwi :-)
Blessings
Maxine

diane zechman said...

Stacy, this is adorable! Glad to see you joining us this month!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a cute image and love the white space on this great card.