Monday, July 1, 2013

July Guest Designer

Hello summer and hello July!  Time to introduce our fabulous new guest designer for the month but before we do, we would like to thank our June designer Stacy Morgan for doing such a wonderful job showcasing our stamps.

Joining us for the month of July is the wonderfully talented



Now a little bit about Andrea in her own words:

My name is Andrea Ewen and I’ve been married to my high school sweet heart for 18 years. We have two children together, ages 15 and 13. I live in New Jersey near the beautiful shore and work full time in a small pharmacy. Crafting has always been a passion of mine, but it wasn’t until 2002 that I found the art of paper crafting. I started my blog, EwenStyle, in 2010 and since then I have really concentrated on learning as much as I can and experimenting as much as possible. I really enjoy ”paper manipulating” whether it be in the form of die cuts, border punches or flower making. I love to use lots of vintage and feminine items like old style papers, ribbons, lace, pearls and flowers. My hope is to provide some 'old-world' style inspiration using some delightful Sweet 'n Sassy stamps!
Thanks so much to Korin and the design team for welcoming me this month!
 
We are excited to have Andrea designing with us and know she is sure to knock our socks off with her wonderful creations!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Yay! So happy to hear this news! SNSS Ewen Style - what could be more fabulous! Welcome, Andrea, you're a sweet, talented stamper, hope you have fun this month!

Cathymac said...

Oh WOW...Welcome Andrea! I love your vintage creations and look forward to seeing your creativity here at SNSS!