Wednesday, July 10, 2013

You're precious to me

Hello friends!! Giovana here bringing you a sneak peek of one of the brand new stamps from our July release!! This set "Delightful Doilies" was designed by our very talented Dina and I just love all the images and sentiments from it.

For my card I used Metallic paints and color the yellow cardstock, then stamped the doilies in Versamark ink and added White embossing powder and heat set, cut out all the little doilies, added to a white square piece. Stamped the sentiment in Coffee Archival ink.
The chevron BG is a SU embossing folder, to finish the card I added pearls :)



Don't forget our release party tomorrow over at our SCS forum!!
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Nanasniftynitch said...

Oh... This one made me cry, perfect! My I really love this one!!!!