Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blessing to Ewe

Hello friends! Giovana here today with a very cute card. I think "Prim Blessings" set is a really adorable set. I tried to create a little scene here.
For this card I stamped the little sheep on watercolor paper (x3) in Jet Black Archival ink, colored them with Inktense pencils, then I cut them out to create a 3D image.
I die-cut grass (here I used the negative too) from Patterned Paper, fence from Brown Cardstock and cloud from White Cardstock. I stamped the coordinated clouds in Memento Summer Sky ink.
I added zig-zag stitches to the front of the card as well as tangerine twine.



Here are the Sweet 'n Sassy Products used:

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Susie said...

I think this stamp is so sweet. I just love it. I know I'm going to use it many times because it's so versatile. What a cute scene you've created. I can't think of better embellishments for this little lamb.

Blessings to Ewe today : )
Susie ~

diane zechman said...

This is a sweet card, Giovana! I've just loved seeing what all of you create with this set. Love the paper piecing you did!

Cynthia said...

This is a super cute scene, Giovana!

sharon g said...

I was wondering if you have listed the winners of the August Release contest yet??