Friday, August 30, 2013

Oops!

So this week has become a blur...I am not sure how it's Friday already but it is.  The first day of school was Monday.  Need I say more?  ;) With that said, I must confess that I do not have a Friday Feature for you today as was the plan.  Instead I am simply posting to say that I am a goof because time got away from me.  Life sometimes gets in the way of our plans, doesn't it?  In fact, I am typing this as my son is putting a Play-Doh burger in front of me. :)  I can play and type at the same time...right?

Anyway, please be sure to mark your calendar for Thursday, September 5th because we'll be partying again in our SCS Member Company Forum at 8pm EST for our September release! The DT is having a blast creating holiday cards with our 6 new stamp sets and 3 new die sets.  There will be 6 days of blog hops starting NEXT Saturday.  We are really looking forward to sharing with you!

Thanks for visiting today!  Have a great weekend!  I'm off to enjoy some Play-Doh ice cream for dessert! ;)

~Korin

No comments: