Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Halloween


Hi there! It's Ceal here to share with you today. I hope you enjoyed all the inspiration from the DT favorites posts I know I enjoyed seeing all the beautiful samples.
With Halloween coming up I decided to share another older set with you, Buggin' Ya.   I am not much of a Halloween person, especially the spooky stuff but this  little spider is adorable for a Halloween card.
I used a stencil to create my background, added a couple pennants and then colored up the spider from this set and added him on a scalloped mat. The result, a cute Halloween card to send to a friend who also doesn't do the spooky Halloween. 


thanks for looking

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

what a fantastic card, Ceal!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Ceal. Love the background!