Wednesday, October 23, 2013

season of change

The leaves are slowly disappearing but I was still in the mood for stamping some beautiful Autumn leaves so I decided to create with the Season of Change stamp set and matching Leaf dies.  Oh, I have fallen in love with this set!



Aren't those leaves gorgeous?  I love the sentiment as well!  When I was finished with my card, I wanted to add something to the leaf panel so I stamped the little dots from the Birthday Bash stamp set, using second generation stamping with the brown ink.



Thanks for visiting our blog! 
♥ Diane

3 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is gorgeous, Diane!

Susie said...

Beautiful card, Diane. I think I could create fall cards everyday of the year. Just love all your beautiful colors and the piercing.

merrymstamper said...

Wow! what a beauty!