Sunday, October 27, 2013

Snow Sweet

Hi all!  Kim here today to share a sweet snowman card with you today!  I confess that I have a thing for snowmen and it's the only fun thing about winter...well that a big cup of hot cocoa!  The two combined in one image?  Perfection!

This sweet image is from the Snowman Soup stamp set, which includes the more darling stamps...three snowmen, a host of sentiments, and a handful of other images that can be mixed and matched.  See the marshmallows, candy cane, and whipped cream?  All separate images!  I can make a mug full of hot cocoa or coffee, whatever my heart desires!  

I colored the stamped image with Copics and my entire card is decorated with some brand new paper from Fancy Pants, which will be hitting the market soon!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

diane zechman said...

Super adorable, Kim! I love it! :)

Cathymac said...

Love the rustic, vintage look and the wonderful design, Kim! Very cute!