Saturday, February 22, 2014

CAS CONCEPT.........

Good Morning Friends!

How are you today?  It's a BEAUTIFUL Saturday here in PA!  The sun is shining and most of all?  It's NOT snowing!  Haha!  So glad you could stop by and check out my creation!

Ok..... so, I have been trying for some time now to work on my CAS technique or at least the concept of less is more.  Not only do we all want a beautiful "finished" project, but, we don't always have a lot of time to create that project in.  Right?  That being said, here is what I came up with, with that concept in mind!





What do you think?  I used two of our NEW clear stamp sets; Bloom & Grow and Inspirational Word Art I.  I have to tell you, these sets are absolutely AWESOME for CAS and creating something beautiful!  Both are so easy to create with and the possibilities are endless!  All I did was cut down my GP White cardstock to a 5x5 square base, add some flowers with my Colorbox inks, then I finished it off by stamping my sentiment onto a white scrap with Artichoke Colorbox Ink and adding some We R Memory Keepers olive colored washi tape.  I don't know about you, but, I seem to be stuck on the "tape" lately!

Alrighty, hope you enjoyed my creation!  don't forget to play along with our NEW Friday Feature Challenge.  You can find all the details on our FEATURE POST; just give a click on those words.  Thanks for sharing with me today!  I hope you all have a BEAUTIFUL Saturday! 


Blessings,

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Very cute, Jacquie! I'm always on the lookout for wonderful CAS designs! Love the bright colors on this one! Hugs!