Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Welcome Little One


Hello friends! Giovana here today. I want to share with you a cute and sweet card, I love making baby projects and this card is not the exception :)
I used Delightful Doilies (on sale this week!! only $20.80) to create the background, I stamped the doilies on White cardstock in Versamark Ink, then added White embossing powder and heat set, then used soft inks to sponge it.
I matted with a piece of pink cardstock and added zig-zag stitches, added ribbon, button and twine. Added the panel to a white card base, then I stamped the sentiment from Vintage Baby set on a stitched label in Memento Luxe Teal Zeal ink. 
 

Hope you like it!
Have a great day!
 
**********************************************

Remember you still have time to participate in our weekly challenge, you can find the details HERE

5 comments:

Victoria H. said...

This is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card design and colors!!!

Bridget said...

Just gorgeous, Giovana, what a PRETTY baby card, and I wouldn't have thought of using the doilies - it's fantastic!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

What a great card! Love how you tilted the stamped layer over the pink layer & added the stitching. May have to CASE this design. :-) Tfs!

Ava Gavloski said...

love this, great stamping