Sunday, May 4, 2014

Collage Creations

Hi everyone! Today I would like to share a couple of cards with you that I made using the Vintage Postcard and Nature Silhouettes 2 stamp sets. I tried something a little bit different for me in that I created a collage look on them both. I had fun making them and hope you like the end results.



I used versa fine gray ink and paper from the My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart collection.  I used some stickles on the tips of the flowers of the first card and also used the Birds and Feather die on the second card.  Our Friday challenge this week is to use a bird on your project so this ties right in with our challenge theme.  

Collages are fun to create so I encourage you to give it a try as well.  Don't be afraid to mix and match your stamp sets.  Just about anything will work from sentiments and background sets to silhouettes.  

Have fun and happy creating!

2 comments:

diane zechman said...

fabulous cards, Janette!

buggin2stamp said...

Love these! I have the postcard set and struggle to come up with ideas. Both cards definitely inspires some new ideas for me to try.
Melissa