Monday, June 30, 2014

Anniversary Elegance

Hi Everyone!

Hope your summer is going great!  I have been MIA a bit, having been on vacation to the beautiful Southwest with my son.  I am back and refreshed and ready to stamp!
Today I am sharing an elegant, though rather CAS card (at least for me) that will be for my parents anniversary.  While they are past their golden anniversary (3 cheers!), it still seemed an appropriate color choice for the card.


I cut a large oval in the card front and then backed it with a lattice die cut and framed the oval with gold cardstock.  I stamped the large butterfly from Majestic Monarchs onto vellum, embossed it with gold ep and die cut it out with its matching die.  This has to be my favorite butterfly ever.  I feel like I use it on every card.  I hope I am not boring you with it!  :)
Next, I die cut the tree branch from the Love Birds Matching Dies out of a craft metal sheet.  Tiny white flowers made with a punch adorn the foliage.  The sweet sentiment is from the Love Birds Stamp Set.


A pearl and bling flower centers are my finishing touches. As I said, this is pretty cas for me!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you!

Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)


5 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

Lovely anniversary card for your parents! You did a great job, they'll love it! Thanks for sharing.

Bridget said...

So stunningly elegant!

laurie said...

Wow what a stunner! Love the gold!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Thank you, ladies!