Monday, October 27, 2014

It's Your Day...........

Good Morning Friends!!  How are you?  Jacquie here, to share with you!

I have found that I am all about the simple creations these days.  I just LOVE the way they look!  So, I have a lot of pre-made card bases and even a lot of FIRST layers ready to go.  That being said, this card is right up my alley.  Hope you like it, as much as I do!





I used my green polka dotted base and layered a piece of GP white cardstock on top of it.  Then I used the SNSS GRUNGE ELEMENTS clear stamp set, to make my paint swatches.  I stamped my sentiment, from the SNSS BIRTHDAY WORD ART clear stamp set, and used my SNSS STAR DIE SET to cut out some matching stars.  I finished my project off with a clear Wink of Stella brush marker on the top star, Orchid twine,  and some pearls/rhinestones.  Easy Peasy!

Thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL day!


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Jacquie. Love the fun colors.