Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Birthday Blessings

Good Morning, Good Morning!

How are you friends?  Jacquie here, to share a QUICK birthday card with you.  The card I am sharing today, is created with scraps I had in my little scrap bin!  I LOVE being able to utilize my "left overs"!  I also used the SNSS Birthday Word Die and the SNSS Companion Words clear stamp set!  I cut a brown rectangle and then cut my shimmery paper out in a fishtail like banner!   I stamped the blessings sentiment in TH Twig Distress Ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Then I just added some sequins and rhinestones! Voila!!  A QUICK birthday card for a guy!  I LOVE how versatile this die and stamp set are!











Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me today!  Have a WONDERFUL day!




No comments: