Sunday, November 2, 2014

did someone say pie?


Good morning!

Jessica here with a card to share with you today using a new Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set along with an older one.  SNSS has just released their November Sweet Perks Club stamp sets - be sure to pop over to this SNSS blog post for all the details and great pricing on the new products now available at club member prices.

I used the new Baked for You stamp set


along with the older, adorable Save the Turkeys stamp set for my card:


I know the pie isn't supposed to be a pumpkin one, but that's the beauty of stamping - adapting stamps to be what we 'interpret' them to be, right?  I wanted the pie to stand out the most from the card, so I only stamped the turkey in brown ink and didn't color Tom in this time.

Have a great rest of your weekend!
Jessica

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

So cute, Jessica! Love how the focus is on the pie! Yum!!

Jean Bullock said...

Darling card, Jessica! I like how the pie stands out too. Love the colors you used for this card. The button makes it extra cute.