Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello everyone!  Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.  I hope that you are enjoying your day and that you are being spoiled by your family.  I can tell you that we are being spoiled by the beautiful weather we are having in Buffalo this weekend.  This is probably the nicest mother's day weekend that I can remember.

So after all the April showers we all know comes May flowers.  I think my favorite stamps at Sweet N Sassy stamps are the floral silhouettes and we certainly have some great ones to choose from.  I choose to make a Mother's Day card using the Wildflowers set.  Take a look.


I colored the stamp with dye based markers and spritzed it water a couple times before stamping on 90lb. watercolor paper.  You can use regular cardstock which I tried also but I liked how the watercolor paper looked better.  I accented the flower centers with stickles and finished off my card by adding rhinestones and taffeta ribbon.  The sentiment is from Precious Poppies which I believe is out of stock right now but if it wasn't for my mom I would have used one of the sentiments from the Wildflowers set anyway.

Thank you so much for stopping in today, have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Janette, THAT card is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!