Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Chickie On The Mend

{jane bosi}  Happy Tuesday, Sweet Friends!!  Some sweet little chickie I know busted up her wing the other day.  I thought it would be sweet, since she is an animal lover and all, to send her this little card!

I created the background by repeatedly stamping the busted wing chick from Get Well Critters using a grey ink.  On a separate piece of white cardstock, I stamped the chick again using Memento black and colored with alcohol markers.  After die cutting the image, I popped it up on dimensional tape.  I added the sentiment, also from Get Well Critters.

I sure hope she likes it, and, more importantly, feels better soon!

Be awesome!  TTFN--Jane

I got crafty with: 


1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

This is adorable! I love how you created your own designer background!