Thursday, September 17, 2015

Season's Greetings


Hello!  Angie here with a fun Christmas card to share.  There are just 98 more sleeps until Christmas so here's a little project to inspire you!

Today I am using the beautiful new Season's Greetings clear stamp set that Korin designed.  You can find this set and all of our new release sets in the Sweet N Sassy Store


I just love coloring the birdhouses in this set!  I added some twine to hang the bird feeder and popped it up then stamped the sentiment directly on the designer paper.

I hope you will check out the Sweet N Sassy Store for the new release sets as well as many favorites from previous releases!

A Closer Look:

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  

2 comments:

kReN said...

Love your card, Angela. You do such lovely work and those images are fabulous! kReN

kReN said...

I love birds and birdhouses. This is a great set and love your project, Angela. kReN