Thursday, September 3, 2015

Welcome, Little One....

[jane bosi]  Happy September, Sweet Friends!  I can barely believe we are back to school and approaching fall like weather!  It's my favorite time of the year!  It makes me feel all creative and stuff....

I've had this frame sitting in my Studio for several years.  When I bought it, I just knew it was going to be fabulous.....I just had to wait a bit for the inspiration to hit!

I decided to use the brand new set, Little One, to stylize the different sections of the frame.....I wanted to try a marbling technique I saw demonstrated online.  The technique utilized a tool I don't own for multiple layer stamping.  It occurred to me that I didn't really need the tool since it's so easy to line up Sweet N Sassy clear stamp images.  The marbling technique was done with the carriage image.  I layered three different distress inks on that particular image.  I like the dimension it adds!

You should give it a whirl too!  It is the season for learning new things....
TTFN, Jane

No comments: