Saturday, October 31, 2015

holiday greetings

Hello!  Today may be Halloween but my thoughts are already turning to Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I have a quick holiday card to share today using the Sweet 'n Sassy Season's Greetings set.  I don't have the matching dies (yet!) but they would have been great to cut out the birds!  I will link them below.


I was originally only planning to stamp the birds on the background layer but then decided to color and pop some up as well.  I also used a Puffy Velvet marker and my heat tool to create some snow on the birdhouse.


I am really behind on making Christmas cards this year.  Usually I start in January!  I am not looking forward to the cold weather and snow but maybe when it comes it will get me in the right mood to create some holiday cards!  :)
 
Have a great weekend and a safe Halloween night!
 
Diane
 

No comments: