Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Valentine Bookmark

Hello! It's Monika here today bringing you a sweet bookmark. Valentin's Day is just around the corner so I decided to make my project extra SWEET!
 
The bookmark shape was die-cut with the Bookmarks & More die set. I used the cute little teddy from Valentine Critters clear stamp set. To make it quick and easy, I stamped the image on a piece of designer paper, then fussy cut it. Just a note: if you don't like cutting, the stamp set has a coordinating die set.
 
 
The background was stamped with the hearts from Grunge Elements 2 clear stamp set.  To make the background more fun (and because the sweet bear looked a bit too sad against the simple background), I created a scene with the Bare Tree and Fence & Grass die sets. The little hearts were die-cut with the Heart die set.
 
 
I adhered couple of magnet strips inside of the front and back panels, so the bookmark would clip onto a page.
 
I hope I inspired you to create something today!
 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 
 

2 comments:

Korin said...

This is so precious, Monika! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! :D I would love to just sit and watch you stamp. :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Monika, what a sweet and adorable bookmark! I so love teddy bears, and I love the sweet little scene you've created for him and his heart! Sigh! Hugs!