Tuesday, July 19, 2016

His Timing


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends, it's Ceal here to share with you today.
I am using two different sets for my card, The Sea, one of my all time favorites and Truth Quotes 1 recently released.

God's timing is something I think we all struggle with, we are an instant gratification society and therefore it is hard to wait upon the Lord for things in our lives. We may think that God is silent or distant as we are waiting, God knows us and wants the best for us after all He created us. His thoughts and ways are not our thoughts and ways, neither is his timing our timing, but we must have faith not only in Him but in His timing as well. The struggle is real but God is patient.

I love this image because it reminds me of the story where Jesus was in the boat with the disciples, who like us had very little faith. The storm was raging and He calmed the wind and waves. In my mind this is what I see after he calms the sea. 
To achieve my background I masked off the sun and blended distress inks.



Sets Used




3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Korin said...

Your card is a beautiful reflection of your thoughts shared here. Thank you. God's answers are always right on time.

Cathymac said...

WOW, Ceal! Stunning!