Saturday, July 9, 2016

His Wings

Hello! It's Monika here today, with a collage card.
I had been wanting to make a card with different window panels so the other day I set down with a number of stamp set, and a "window" frame... and got inky.


The background was made with Nuance pigment powders I picked up at a stamp show couple of weeks ago. There are couple of different companies offering pigment powders... and I decided to go with them.


After stamping the small landscape image from Creative Worship: Good Shepherd clear stamp set, I used PrismaColor Pencils to add some shading. The silhouette images came from Forest Silhouettes and Nature Silhouettes 2 clear stamp sets. The words are from Good Shepherd and Creative Worship: His Wings clear stamp sets... I also used couple of dies from Forest Silhouettes die set.
The feathers from His Wings clear stamp set were stamped on vellum with VersaMark, heat embossed with white embossing powder, then cut out.


Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 





2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Monika, what a beautiful window card, and I love each element in the windows. So beautifully done, and I love the tree die for some nice dimension. Hugs, sweet friend!

Cathymac said...

WOW, Monika…this is gorgeous! Love the window scene you have created!