Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Clean and Simple

Hello friends, Stephanie here with a clean and simple card for you.  Shhh, I am giving you a little sneak peak at a new stamp set called Scribble Flowers that will be available on Friday!  I am just using 1 of 23 stamps that are in the set, you really don't want to miss this one!  I have stamped my little flower on watercolor paper and painted it using watercolor markers and a brush.  The sentiment is from Long Stem Silhouettes which I stamped and embossed.  This yummy background  paper is from Authentique.  Make sure you stop back on Friday to check this new set out and Oh, don't forget right now you can pre-order the Christmas stamps at a discounted price until the 5th, there are 9 new sets to choose from but if you love them all and just have to have them all, you can get them all in a bundle for a great discounted price! For more information about the Christmas stamps check out this post-Christmas Preview.

No comments: