Monday, October 24, 2016

How Tweet It Is!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your fall!  I think we have finally left summer behind here in St Louis.
I took a break from fall cards and Christmas cards to make this super CAS card using the new How Tweet Stamp Set.  I'm guessing we have all been here at one time or another!  :)


I couldn't help myself!  The sentiment, which is from the LOL Cats Stamp Set was perfect for what I was going for!
I free handed the wire, colored the image with Copics and then masked the bird to sponge in the sky.

Super simple!  I hope I have inspired you to look at your stamps in a different way!
Happy Crafting!

Lee Ann 

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is so adorable!

Lee said...

I just love it! 😊It made me laugh! Did I save that it is a CASE cards? So u do not mind if we use it for inspiration towards making ours if we give you credit? Thanks for sharing! These birds are fabulous! I hope you get more winter stamps as the winter shines on? Because I have a friend that I try to send her a card a week at least and winter is hard so I am always looking for more winter cards. Be back very soon. This week. Blessings! Lee