Saturday, November 19, 2016

Christmas Pine



Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends!
 It's Ceal here to share a Christmas card with you, using the Christmas Pine set. My card making style is Clean & Simple and this set is perfect for that. 
To make my card I stamped the pine branch in Pine Needles distress ink and used the Walnut Stain marker to color the branch, next I used a water brush to spread out the color to make it look colored. I stamped the pinecones in Walnut stain as well and used the water brush to blend out the color. I used a faux wood embossing folder but only embossed the top half and then ran my bone folder over it to soften the look. To finish the card I added the greeting.




Don't forget it's our birthday month, here is our current promotion, who can resist a complimentary stamp with your order



1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty card Ceal. Love the popped up pine cones.