Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Give Praise

FINALLY Work is over for the holidays and I am so happy! YAY! I have had a crazy month (or two) and I am soooo tired so I decided I needed to take a fun break just to keep myself sane! Today I am playing with a new stamp set that SNSS just released. This set is called Give Praise
ogh-sns-16-053givepraise__73887-1480378789-1280-1280
I can’t wait to do a Bible journal page with this, but for today, I decided to try a shaker card idea from Jennifer Mcguire. It turned out pretty good, though I am going to need some more practice to get the shaker a little more shaker-y….
1-snss-give-praise-copy
I used some scrap paper and inked up a bunch of the stamp elements then colored them up with with my Copics. I ran the base background through my Cuttlebug with some embossing dies. Then with Circle dies, I created a frame. With Distress Ink, I dropped some color onto some watercolor paper and ran that though my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I cut out the elements for the shaker pieces and added sequins.
Now I am sitting here just shaking it for fun. Try it out - you will have so much fun!
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Lyn

No comments: