Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hello friends! Just a quick post from me today, sharing another brand new Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set, God is for You. The new set features six encouraging sentiments that can be used to mix with any type of images or designs. 

I broke out my brand new Zig Clean Color Watercolor Brushes for this project. (Ohhh...I'm so excited about these markers...they rock!) I started by stamping and embossing a few flowers from the Lovely Lotus stamp set with white embossing powder. Once my embossing was cool, I colored the flowers and background with the Zig markers. The sentiment and dragonflies were stamped in black Archival Ink and the panel was mounted on black cardstock. Pretty simple card, but those great Zig colors pack a powerful punch. 

Be sure to head to the Sweet 'n Sassy store to check out all of the new products and to take advantage of the Beat the Winter Blues sale...save 30% off of select products! Enjoy!

Kim


1 comment:

Graciellie Design said...

Striking beautiful! Love the sentiment!