Monday, January 16, 2017

Stand Tall Valentine!

Hi Sweet & Sassy Friends! I am so excited to be back on the Design Team with all of the talented designers.   Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has their brand new release of several new stamp sets to the SNSS line and the Creative Worship line.  Be sure to check out our Face Book Page to see all the new sets which are available for pre-order NOW!! 

On today's card, I used two of the new sets. I just love this adorable Giraffe, as it reminds me of my son when he was a toddler. His favorite toy was a stuffed giraffe. This set is called Stand Tall. I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the images with my Chameleon Markers.


I have some of my favorite papers from Basic Grey called Out of Print in my stash, and I thought it would go well with the giraffe. I adhered the white cardstock to the patterned paper and used red cardstock as my base. In the upper corner, I stamped the NEW Lynzee Script  Alpha stamp"V" in red ink and matted in red and black cardstock, that I punched out with a 1 3/8" circle punch and a scallop punch. Using black and white gingham ribbon, I created two streamers and mounted them using pop dots from the base of the "V" circle.

This set is so fun and will make adorable Valentine's, however, it offers great versatility for cards of encouragement, love and friendship.




1 comment:

Cathymac said...

What a sweet card with this adorable giraffe, Chrissy!