Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Card

Can I saw more floral cards? I must! I am in love with the new Floral Greetings stamp set! So many pretty flower images that can work for any occasion.

My opted to turn my floral embossed card into a wedding card and focused on keeping the colors monochromatic. (You could use any color to create the same look!) I first embossed the flowers with Wendy Vecchi's Potting Soil embossing powder. Once the powder was cool, I colored the entire piece using Zig Clear Color Water Brush Markers. Just scribble a little color on the card and then move the color using a water brush. To ensure the best results, be sure to use water color paper when using Zig markers. These babies will not move when using regular cardstock (although you could just color with them). My sentiment was embossed in gold and added to the front with foam tape. And my sweet butterflies were embossed, colored, and fussy cut before attaching to the front of the card. Super quick and easy card!

Be sure to check out all of the new stamp releases this month...They're amazing!

Kim

2 comments:

Stampin_melissa said...

This card is stunning! Wow!

Beth Norman said...

Outstanding work ladies. These cards are absolutely stunning and I can't take my eyes off of them.