Saturday, April 1, 2017

Jesus Saves



HI Everyone - Chrissy D here today! NO APRIL FOOL'S joke from me. I am not feeling very creative in my thinking this year, so my children get a "year off" from me pulling a joke on them.

I am so thankful that the salvation Jesus offers is no joke either. Today's card uses a variety of home made papers using different techniques. Many of them using gelatos. I can not take credit for them, my friend Holly was playing around with them and sent them to me. I cut them in half inch strips.

I used the Creative Worship: The Good News Clear Stamp Set to create this card. I stamped the JESUS image using masking to separate the letters more so I could use the 3/4" circle punch. I mounted the circles with Dimensionals to allow a bit of height on the card. The SAVES was embossed using white embossing powder and my heat tool.

 Thank you for stopping by to take a look! Have a blessed day!

No comments: