Friday, June 30, 2017

Majestic Monarchs

Hello! It's Monika here today with a scrappy card. I love designer papers... I don't use them, but I sure do love collecting them! In the quest of using up some designer paper, I made a small project that needed a card... here is what I came up with:
 
 
It was very simple... the designer paper panel was die-cut with a border die, the butterfly (Majestic Monarchs clear stamp set) was stamped on a coordinating piece of designer paper then it was fussy cut. I stamped out extra butterflies, one of each, so I can use those as decoration on my project...

 
The greeting is from Be Encouraged clear stamp set.
Here is the full project... a Midori style notebook with inserts I made out of copy paper and writing paper:


Do you remember when we had to hand write letters? LOL! Back in the old days, I collected writing pads and the other day I happened to dig them out... and since I was looking for thin paper sheets, I decided to use some of that. I used Creative Worship: Name Above All clear stamps set to decorate the cover of each of the signatures that made up the journal. I also made a bookmark using Faith Quote Blocks clear stamp set.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Monika



 
 

No comments: