Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Monoprinted Background & Floral Greetings

It's Gracie Chavez with a new card to share and this time I'm bringing lots of sparkle and mixed media to cheer up your day.

To make today's card I monoprinted a background with my gel press, a stencil and craft paints and once I removed the card panel from the gel press, while the paint was still wet I sprinkled glitter, mica and other beautiful texture elements that add shimmer to to the card.


I made a border using a strip of patterned paper and an SVG border cut that I created and then added two flowers lightly colored and fussy cut. Finally I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment, in beautiful cursive font, on a matching patterned paper banner. This Magnolia flower and this sentiment are from a set I designed for SNSS called Floral Greetings. 




Hope you enjoyed today's post. Until next time!


No comments: