Friday, September 1, 2017

Bee Happy...

Hello Everyone!!  It's Sheri here with a FUN card using the Bee Happy digital image.  I love working with digital images especially if I get a card idea late at night and don't want to wait for the stores to open.  If you haven't given them a try yet you should. 

I kept the card design very clean and simple to let these cute little bees take center stage.  


Here's a little close up...it's hard to tell in the photo but I added a bunch of sparkle to the beehive and bumble bees using a Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen.  I also added a little dimention to their wings by adding Glossing Accents.


To decorate the inside of my card I used one of the sentiments along with one of the cute Bee's.  I added a little doodling too.


Image 1

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments: